New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ !

^ Visit the new website http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ ^

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Black☆Star Bio WIP

Go down 
+2
Jang.
mickey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mickey
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice
mickey

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 am

Black☆Star Bio WIP Ff7

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Vincent_Valentine;75785 <---skin (comes with a gun that is a saber but you dont need to use it lol)

Name:Black☆Star
Race:Human
Planet of Birth:Tatooine
Personality:Dark,mysterious,Friendly(if you get to know him)
Languages:Galactic basic

Work Related Information

Equipment:Sword,Blaster,pistols,Repeater
Training:Master is unknown to all but himself
Faction:Rebels
Rank(highlighted):None
Job/Profession:Mercinary
Baically does for a living:Anything that i get paid for.
Armor:Mercinary armor and a Black robe to hide it.
FS?:Yes(but not enough to be able to use the force to do anything but sense other people.)
Transport:Varies

Background:(need to RP him before i can start a background cause i cant think of anything)

Diary:(none yet)

Last edited by mickey on Thu May 06, 2010 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jang.
Master Admin
Master Admin
Jang.

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 am

Well nice. But you still have to say a little detail... Like a level one biography.
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 am

Well another things thats an issue with me...There aint no anime in SW...plese change the pic to something star wars realistic(I aint saying SW only but atleast something like that, like my Tali pic from ME2)
Back to top Go down
Jang.
Master Admin
Master Admin
Jang.

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 am

Okay. Another thing. You can't really have this:''Mandolorian battle armor hidden under civilian clothing and black robe'. Off it.A Mandalorian armor is hard to find and no way you can have an armor under some clothes. It is just too heavy.
Back to top Go down
mickey
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice
mickey

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:52 pm

k and btw i was just about to change the Pic and its a WIP btw says so in teh title
Back to top Go down
Sai-Nala
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:34 am

Lol Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Alright picture is better, now for the bio Razz
Back to top Go down
Ivu
Master Admin
Master Admin
Ivu

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeah maybe a lil more info Smile
Back to top Go down
mickey
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice
mickey

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Stop spamming me saying lil more info! ;-; i need to rp him some and its WIP Till further notice i cant think of anything atm >.> im only good at jedi Bio's and i cant have a jedi so yeah .-.
Back to top Go down
Jang.
Master Admin
Master Admin
Jang.

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Uhm. You don't really need to do that. You can say where he was born, how he got his armor/weapons without RP...
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:43 am

Pretty much...
Back to top Go down
mickey
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice
mickey

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 am

I know that >.> im trying to think of what to write .-. like i said im only good with jedi Bio's >.>
Back to top Go down
Lord
Admin
Admin
Lord

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:26 am

Well, you should stop for a moment, and consider what you want your character to be. For example, you want your character to be dark and mysterious- well, why don't you make a story to give reasons why he is? Did he suffer a bad up bringing? Did he have difficulties in certain areas of his life that caused him to be so? Did he have dark encounters? Does he have plenty of negatives in his life? Did he suffer a huge, life changing event, like the death of someone he cared for closely, someone he loved? Did he suffer a physical injury, or does he suffer mental illnesses? Just think about different pointers on what could help you.
Back to top Go down
mickey
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice
mickey

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:49 am

Ok lord (and sorry if this pisses anyone else off) but What part of I CANT THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE do you not understand?
Back to top Go down
Lord
Admin
Admin
Lord

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:18 am

If you weren't so ignorant, you would taken in what I just said and applied them to your character and it would assist you in creating a character, in MAKING AN IDEA. But no, you just blandly ignore it because it's more than one line long and say what you said.
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:44 am

Seriously Lord helped me to understand what a biography for a charecter is in the first palce(the mandalorian char on Cont) You should seriously THINK of something to write, like Lord said...seriously if you leave things blank there is no reason for this bio...
Back to top Go down
mickey
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice
mickey

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:00 am

.....Can you people just leave me alone about this bio atm im going through alot in rl so i dont have much time to even think about a bio but in what spare time i have i do think about it.So could you guys just please leave this alone. Oh and lord....Sorry about being so rude i just looked back at my comment and saw how rude i was being.i was really tired and in a very bad mood when i wrote that and im sorry.

Last edited by mickey on Thu May 06, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sai-Nala
Padawan/Apprentice
Padawan/Apprentice

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:03 am

It doesn't take much to write a paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:28 am

Right then...Ill give you some more time.
Back to top Go down
Ivu
Master Admin
Master Admin
Ivu

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:59 am

Well thats a way to move it up say you got problems in real life. You dont know where i went trough anyhow il give this a few more days and when its not done il just denie it. I'm sorry Mickey
Back to top Go down
Lord
Admin
Admin
Lord

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:57 am

Please.. Don't do the whole "You don't know what I've been through" cliche. Sure, you got fucked by a dog, raped by a cat and your mother ate your brother for dinner instead of baked beans.
Back to top Go down
Ivu
Master Admin
Master Admin
Ivu

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:50 pm

And my dog ate my homework.

Black☆Star Bio WIP Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black☆Star Bio WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black☆Star Bio WIP   Black☆Star Bio WIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black☆Star Bio WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ ! :: www.vigilante-rp.org MOVE THERE! :: www.vigilante-rp.org MOVE THERE!-
Jump to: