New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ !

^ Visit the new website http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ ^

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
Youngling/Young sith
Youngling/Young sith
Johny

Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Snowtrooper_Captain
snowtrooper armour

Name: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart
Race: Human/Humanoid
Planet of Birth: Phaeda
Personality: A reckless man, but has a feeling for duty
Languages: Galactic basic

Diary
I was born on the planet of Phaeda, a planet that still suffered from the Mandalorian wars years ago.
My family was pretty lucky with the life we had, we had a house in the rich part of the city and served the local moff.
Until my 5th I wasn’t known with some kind of Alliance that want to destroy the empire.
What could I think, I always saw the empire as the peace keepers, who was so stupid to destroy them.
The true reasons I found out years later… when it was to late to turn

When I was 6 a usual imperial celebration was held for the forming of the new order.
When I walked pass all the war machines and star ships I found the imperial troopers, I walked just behind them and tried to learn their march.
One of the troops turned around and I saw a small sign that I never saw before on his helmet, when I asked him about this he told me he was a special unit of the imperial army.
I was so fascinate by him and asked him many things about the empire.
He said his job was finished and that he was going to retire soon.
He gave me his helmet and sad that the imperial army was the only keeper of the peace. Years later I also found out what the job of this squad was.. executing of aliens without a real progress. But until that time I was proud on this helm, this was my way of thinking till my 18th

On my 7th I was very busy, not for school, but for the training of free running. Ill tell you something more about that. One a day I lost my wooden sword after playing with my friends, I ran back to the place we played and found my sword in the hands of a strange guy sitting on a wall. He looked carefully at the wooden sword, like I would never look at it. He said that it was a nice piece of work and when I told him I made it in one day he laughed like he was surprised. He jumped down in a strange way like it was a feather falling down. I talked with him for a long time and he said he could teach me how to use the barriers in my way as a help to flee or become faster. Next weeks I learned how to climb and fall in such a way I wouldn’t break my neck. He learned me how to defense myself against my enemies in such a way they wouldn’t get hurt

From young age my parents knew I had very much energy, I didn’t slept much. But when I was 8 it became a problem. It started with small pushes on my chest but later they became asmatic attacks and I became very sick. I was in bed for almost a year, when my parents thought it would never be over it was gone, boom, and I turned back into myself. Only I changed, my way of acting was responsible and more realistic. On that age my dad gave me a small hold-out blaster like my mother had. Why he gave me that I didn’t understand for a long time. But when I was 11 it became clear: The war with the rebel alliance was started and the Imperial army needed new recruits. My father first thought that he was safe because he was a servant in the governor’s house but he was easily replaced by a service droid. My father gave me the gun because my mother and me were alone now

That’s how I come very close to what I’m now, in the next years there didn’t happened much. One my 16 I started a study. The commander only allowed me after several tests of skills and knowledge. I had exelent skills with the E-11 and light blasters like a Dl-44.
I had less luck with the fighter, I couldn't handle flying and shooting in one time. Wheter it was my age or the fact I had much energy i will never know, cause I choosed to be a stormtrooper. The rest of my training went exelent, the melee training, the climb training and of course the shooting training. I can laugh now about the things I did on that academy, with my friends. The punishment i had every time we did something wrong, and every time we laughed over again. In the exam year I was a fully trained soldier, my chest had grown and my muscles were like all other students. We practiced till we had grown, we were warriors when we arrived and we're Imperials when we left.

At the time of the battle of yavin I was stationed in the star destroyer "The quest", i will never forget that name because of the missions we had with that ship. After the destruction of the Death Star we we're send to yavin. We fought our way to the information we needed... then we ordered a full scale bombard on the planet its surface. I will never forget how we could allow to kill so many of our own kind

The months following I fought on many Rebel bases in the Outer Rim. When we we're almost stationed to a outpost we recieved the message of lord Vader to join his forces to attack a Rebel base in the far Outer Rim. Our coordinates led us to the planet of Hoth
Just after the attack of the At-At's we were deployed in front of the trenches. That is the place where I gain my Nickname, John "jumper". I jumped from trench to trench taking out the surviving Rebels, together with my squad I was apoointed to.
Our objective was very deep into the base, we're many Rebel planes would be stored as they told us. So we did what we had to do, we broke trough the rebel lines and entered the Echo base. It was like we we're unstopable and that the emperor himself helped us defeating the Rebels. Our mission was a succes and we gained the name "Rocky" squad from the other men

Weeks later I met a woman named Sariss, a strange weapond woman. I was interested and offered her a drink, noone reviews a free drink.
And I found out she had a room next to mine. On the same evening I saw someone getting drunk a young looking Togruta.
So I walked over to the man and asked him, polite, to stop doing that. The second minute we wheir roling over the ground punching eachother.
After that I brought the half in coma Togruta to a bed and I went back to my couch to sleep. Then I woke up and Jumped away before, Sariss blade almost cut my head off.
The Togruta handled quick and ren after her, I could only run after them and watch what happend. The I saw a metal thing in the hand of the Togruta, and a lightsaber activated.
I slowly walked back and ren away, I was tottaly screwed. First I let go a spy, and then I save a jedi.

The days following wheir terrible. I was spied by the Empire, I was screwed.
I was seen as a traiter. I met the jedi more times and her name seemed to be Jucasta... ugh that was where the mess started
I was found on Alzoc together with Jucasta, my time as Imperial was over... I was a rebel. It ended up when I lied next to a body of Tarin, being executed in a moment.
The leader kicked me down the gigant fall... I cant remeber the rest, I woke up in an illegal hospital and its was clear that Sariss saved me.
I went with Jucasta to Taris.
We wheir just there when we wheir captured by imperial troops. We where tortured and questioned... Jucasta didnt made it
When I thought the same would happen to me, a rescue squadren took me and Jucasta's body
We had a memorial on tatooine with her friends. I walked away when they took the fire.
The day after that I met a Imperial officer, he seemed to have the same objective as me. Taking down Malinth.. the one that was responible

Equipment: E-11, Scope, Storm/Snow trooper armour, Dual Dl-44
Training: Imperial snow and storm trooper training
Faction: Old:Galactic Empire- Imperial Army- Rocky Squad
new: Rebel alliance- not yet
Transport: variants

Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Authentic-stormtrooper-cost
stormtrooper armour

/might at some more laterz when Rped more

Last edited by Johny on Sat May 15, 2010 6:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Approved level 3 from me...Though now I want you to add...His imperial training, how he became a lietenant actually(since this aint the good info for the liewtenant i wanted)
Back to top Go down
Jang.
Master Admin
Master Admin
Jang.

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Seriously, the diary system isn't used anymore. And I mean, no. And where you said diary that is ******* history.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Youngling/Young sith
Youngling/Young sith
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:34 pm

take it easy dude, and nori thanks for the advice ill make work on it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Well jang some of us(including me, Tasrix , banana and Ivu use it) Not like you can stop us but anyway, John focus on his training discription...He doesnt become a lietenant(or atleast it aint listed) and I didnt really see exactly where and how he was trained...Might consider this as a level 2 atually.
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:16 am

Alright approved level 3
Back to top Go down
Johny
Youngling/Young sith
Youngling/Young sith
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:52 am

yip, thank you nori and jang
Back to top Go down
Lord
Admin
Admin
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

Norina wrote:
Well jang some of us(including me, Tasrix , banana and Ivu use it) Not like you can stop us but anyway, John focus on his training discription...He doesnt become a lietenant(or atleast it aint listed) and I didnt really see exactly where and how he was trained...Might consider this as a level 2 atually.

Jang's point is that what he had written is his history, not a diary entry. John needs to understand that when someone writes a diary, they normally start out with an entering note, like:
Quote :
Dear Diary,
Then followed by a simple note of how they felt, like
Quote :
I didn't feel so well today, the officer gave me a cut on my patrol routes so now I have less hours, cutting my income being produced thus being incapable of paying off my debts...
Rather than someone going to a diary and saying each entry,
Quote :
I was born [blahblahblah].. Then when I was 5 my father died... ( Example )
Just need to know how to -write- a Diary. So Jang was simply stating John clearly had no idea what a diary was. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ivu
Master Admin
Master Admin
Ivu

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Moving over and out!
Back to top Go down
Johny
Youngling/Young sith
Youngling/Young sith
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:33 am

loud and clear sir!
Back to top Go down
Johny
Youngling/Young sith
Youngling/Young sith
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:28 pm

mve to the death characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart   Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant John “jumper” Dresart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ ! :: www.vigilante-rp.org MOVE THERE! :: www.vigilante-rp.org MOVE THERE!-
Jump to: