New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ !

^ Visit the new website http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ ^

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krisko
Master Admin
Master Admin
Krisko

Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Empty
PostSubject: Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|   Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Name:Jucastra Thorin
Race: troguta Female
job/provesion: was working on a shop for droid but had to go away from it.
planet of birth: Naboo
persenality: Young Troguta female
languages: Galactic Basic Troguta

training: She had to train in something and she decided to train in sword arts
faction: Rbelion, unoffcial jedi order
Force sensitive: Yes(Still working on the unlocking.)
LVL 1

History:
She was born on naboo,her family was great and they had alot of money.Her parents where Doctors, she where studying in the local school had few good friends and her life was great.one day till she was doing her home works a band of criminals entered in her house taking her and her family as hostages.The police came and they started the negotiations.She was scared but her mother said "dont worry they wont hurt you."The Crminals started to treat her parents and the door was open.her mother managed to convice them to let her go and she ran away thinking that her family will come with her.After getting outside the building hind her exploded.She woke up in a hospital, they told her that her family is dead. she ran away with the few credits that she had at her pocket she bued some food and headed to the local doc.She saw ship that carry think and sneaked inside of it, the ship landed on tatooine.When the door opened she ran away.Guards thought she rubber and opened fire.She managed to run away, she was in the unknown for her planet and she was really depressed.She was walking withouth a food for a day, then she saw something running after her.Jucasta ranned and soon she falled on the ground.It was some kind of beast and he was wounded he had stabbed swrod in his leg, he jumped under her and she managed to roll and take the swrod cutting the beast. the scared thing ranned away.She found something like a cave, there she slept for few hours and in the next morning she fallen infront of the town Mos Eslyei.She was young 16 years old girl

Diary:
week 1
She woke up on tatooine, her skin was scratched abit from the rude sand and soon she entered the town.She saw big poster Droid shop looking for sellers, then she entered inside and sked for the job, the owner said "Hello there Young girl, do you think you cna handle the droids and can you fix them?Do you have any skills with them?" She answered "No, but i am learning fast and please give me the job i really need money." The owner said"i Might put you on trial for a week, so i can see how your working and then if you pass you will get the job." She agreed and the owner said "Here is a list of parts in my Desert hangar, its dangerous better take the rifle with you, i would go myself but you cna see that i broke my leg and i cant walk."No problem, i can handle some bugs by my own."then the old man said"Hope you dont meet the big bug thats live around there."I will try to void him dont worry "She smiled and left the house after heading to the speeder of the old man wich was really slow, she headed outside the town.on the speeder there was 1 blaster, she saw methink like little himp and thout it will be fun to jump from her.But on the next moment something said"RAWRW!" and she was on the ground.Unknow creature around 2.5 meaters hight was infront of her.She said"Easy boy, i am from the good guys." The thing charget at her making her fly few meaters back and land in the never ending sand.Few moment latter she was back on her feet.Taking out her sword and charging at the monster she managed to stab him in the stomach. the thing swinged with his left limb but she rolled and pulled her sword hiting the beasts stomach, the thing falled on the ground.She ran away to the hangar and took all the parts from the list, The thing wasnt dead thou he was standing up she threw all the parts on the speed and ran away inside the shop.After delivering the parts to the old man he started to teach her how to fix the things.She spent the day in studing the droids, after the week she was able to fix the droids.The owner was alredy thankfull to the hirl and even gave her a temphorary house to live in.She was happy he was giving her food and few pocket money, for him she was like daughter.1 day while they where in the shop waiting for customers one strange man in armour came inside the shop and said my Boss wants better droid this bullshit cant speak much languages.She said"Dont worry i will fix your droid."She started to work on the droids chips modding and adding the languages, after few hours spent on it the man came again and said is it ready!?She said "No sir, it wont be ready till tomorrow."The man took out a blaster and said "Now, you will sorry for your answer little bich, Grandpha give me the credits and you come over here now!"She moved slowly to him, the old man took out every credit he had inside the place he was hiding them to the robber.He said "Please let the girl go, shes inocent kid and you have what you wanted." The man said "Shut up old man, i will whatever i want with her.You there how old are you?" She said scared "i i i i am 16 years old...why?" he said Can you dance!?" she said "No." Then the man said "Perfect my boss will like you!"He forwarded his hand to take the money spreating his feet abit, wich gave her chance to hit him in the balls making him drop his weapon and kneel on the ground.She rolled and took the gun, the old man sounded the alarm, and the loca police was on her way. the Robber tryed to run away, she shot 2 times near him, he was like frozen, the police came and took the robber with them.After some time the old man died but he was happy that he lived his last moment with her, he gave her the 2 houses and the gun shop.She closed the shop and locked the houses took a bunch of crdits and found herself on a lownly cold planet.
Week 2:
She was resting at her home wehn 1 day a shuttle arrived she took her robe and goed out to check who was the man.It was man looking like civil witha rifle and pistol. she followed him inside the cave where he found her. he said "Stop right there!" She aimed her pistol at him and said"Who are you?What are you doing in here!?Are you a imperial!?" The man said "I am from the rebelion, i come here in peace i wont hurt you." He said his name and she said hers, they met and sudenly she saw 2 footsprint on the show behind him. she said"Run there is someone behind you!" they bout came outside where the 2 commanders show up, they opend fire and she had to protect herself.After few minutes of shooting she managed to enter in a shuttle lightly damaged she covered the rebel to get inside.She falled on the ground, few hours latter she woke p on Mon calamari cruiser.

Week 2 day 4:
She took a shuttle and flyed back to hoth to take some stuff, there she met someone that looked strange to her, he shot 2 tiimes and she ran away.few moments he found her in a cave after seeing shes a young girl he took down his weapon, they started to talk, few minutes latter noise "Rarwrr" was headed and she ran to see what is it.She saw white creature, sleaping, the man took out his gun and shooted the thing he woke up and charget at them.He trew her few meaters back with single swing , she was scratched and still she got on her feet till that time the scout shot down the thing with 3 shots in the head. the creature falled on the ground she shouted:"Are you insane, i told you the empire is bad you all are the same murders, the thing was just sleeping why did you had to kill it!?" the man said "Probabply because he tryed to yeat us?" Then she said"Only because of you blaster he made him wake up he was under attack what youve expected to do wait there for you!?I i i dont want to listen." she took her sword and left the palce sad because the creature was killed.

Week 2 day 6:
She sees s strange shuttle landing next to her shuttle, 6 mans come out from the shuttle 2 of the enter inside she tries to hide but one of the mans open fire when he sees her.She takes out her swrond 4 mans run to her she stabs 2 of them in the stomach and cuts the 3th one in the stomach too.The 4 th man shoots her with stun gun, she falls on the ground and she wakes in a cell.Few moments latter the pirate leader enters inside the cell and says "So your the little scum that killed my man!?"She jumped out from the bed while she was leaning scared.He grabbed her for the neck chocking her and said "i can kill you right now, but this wont help me....i want you to suffer dirty little bitch!"She said in coughting "aghh....i...dd...did....didnt kill caught caught...ki...ki...kill them, t...the..they...a...caught caught.....attack...acttacked me and it was self defence." He became even more angry and let her go, then he said "You will beg me to die when i finish with you!" and she was on the ground caughting from the grip.He got back few meaters and then ran away hitting her in the stomach making her feel great pain rolling on the ground.He started to hit her with punches and feet all around the body making her cry and suddenly he stopped and said "Dont cry child this is no pay you didnt feel anything infront of the next thing." He brought machine for electricity and then her started her on low power.He too the cable and then he stabbed it in her stomaching making her shake from the electricity.He said"You will feel a bit dizzy honey dont worry it wont hurt so much."She started to screa and cry in the same voice he wahs laughting then her rolled the swich to full power she started to shake from side to side.Then her head falled down and he check her pulse.she was still alive.He said "Touter her make her sufffer and after few days when she is ready to die cut all her major libs heal her and leave her on some planet to be eated by the beasts."The 2 guards was infront of the cell the first one said " look at her, shes so young what do you think, is she good in you know the thing?" the second guard said "What i dont know, but i am not drunk and i dont want to make her things she doesnt want to do but still she have nice legs."the first guard goed under her and started to touch her legs going up to her skirt.Then she woke up and screamed "Get out of me, please not this , i am too young and i didnt make it before .Please dont do it i beg you!"The first guards said "don't worry honey, it wont her, maybe the first time will but after that you will enjoy it."She screamed again saying "No, let me go i dont want to!Please noooooo!."The man started to to take off his clothes and then said "Now tou will do it on the easy way or on the hard way you chose little bich!"she ran in the corner and started to cry, he goed infront of her unzziping his pats.The second gurad notted that the girls is crying and he remembered how they raped his girlfriend infront of him. then he said "Leave her alone come on shes little girl!" the second guard said "Shes enought mature to make sex with me now go or join me while we rape this little bitch!"The first graud grabbed her for the hadn and pulled up her skirt attemptingt to rape her.She started to cry and hit him randomly.He said " i like womans that fight it turns me on!"The first guard grabbed him and then punched him in the mouth making him fall on the ground.Then the first guard said "Enought is enought leave the girl alone go and have fun in the bars." They got into a fight, she run between them and managed to get into the alivator she pushed random button and then pressed the stop button.THe alivator stoped she saw the plans picture on the alivator and saw that the hangar is 1 level bellow she pressed the button and when the door opened she ran infront of 2 pirates.THe took out their guns and shooted at her, she dogged 2 blaster shot entering into a small ship, after that she fired at the hangar door making the vacume consume her into the space after getting from the deadly pirate ship she entered the co-ordinates for tatooine and she managed to crash near mos eslay her arm was really bad damaged, she took the wat to mos elsy where was her house.

Week 2 day 7
She took a transport to the starport, there she bought a ticket for correlia and after few hours she was there heading to the cnatina.She suddenly heard a blaster shots, the sound came from the bulding next to her and she ran to see whats happening.She entered inside the building and then she found 3 dead bodys.The imperials aimed at her and said "Leave now!"One of the officers started to shoot at her.she ran outside and the building exploded after that the imperials opened fire at her and a rebel.They ran into some old building, there she found old ship and the rebel entered inside to start the engines.She was covering him, she killed 2 imperials and the 3 th strached her in the arm and she jumped inside the shuttle just before she takes off.They jumped to tatooine but when they got out from hyperspcae the engine blewed up and they crashed near mos esley.She alredy knew the wayt o the town so she go inside of it and then to her house.She made some food and then falled asleep. everything was fine she took her shuttle and left the planet going in spcae, where suddnly she falled asleep on the pilot place turning all the power off.

Week 3 day 1:
She woke up feeling odd like there is some kind of energy around her, she putted the power back up but suddenly she feeled strange and a ship came out from hyperspcae.It was imperial fleet, they took her on their ship and they started to interigrate her.They started to ask if shes a rebel, where are the rebel bases and who are the rebel leaders.She didnt know anything so she told them the truth.But the man who was asking her thought shes lies and started to toucher her.The man said "Come on tell me where is the base and i am going to let you go."SHe said "i dont know please leave ma lone"then started to cry.The man took the shock bolt and started to hit her randomly.She started to cry even more and shake on the ground from the electrical hits.She barly falled asleep, the man left the room and said to the guard to inform him when she wakes up.Few hours latter she woke up and the guard commed the unknow for her man.The man said "Lets play a game if you tell me truth i let you go, but if you lie me and even if you succeed you die!"She started to cry, she was so worryed that she was barly able to talk, they didnt understand shit she said.The man raged and started to hit her with full power making little scars on her body.She had no powers left, one of the rebels tryed to escape but they shot him and then she felt the strange thing again but this time was like she felt the pain of the man.The man said again "NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE CHILD!!!"He hitted her once again in the head and then he ordered his man to put her in the shuttle and lunch her into space destorying the engine of the shuttle.the troopers destoryed the communication system too, she was alone in space.Till some Mon cal cruiser came and saved her from the hands of the death.

Connections with the force:
She spent few days on the cruiser till they sent a shuttle on tatooine she was on board and soon she was at home.After the moment she came close to the planet she started to feel warm feelings, Few days passed and the feelings was going warmer then before and sooon she started think whats going with her.She started dreaming nightmares for Fight versus creatures and imperials and there in these dreams she was using strange blade.She thought its just dreams and till the day she heard the voice.Light glowing shadow appeared infront of her and said "Hello there, i see that you finaly found about me or you didnt?"She said "W W w w what are you!?"Holding her sword.The Ghost smiled and then said "I am the force, 1 of the many force ghost and you my child...i think your a sensitive to the force."she looked him with strange eye and then said "The "force"?What this suppose to mean"Then the man answered "The force is in every living creature, she can be controled by some species and humans."She barly understanded even a word of him but then said "And you think i can control her?" The man said "Yes, if you compleate my 2 tasks you will prove to me that your a senstive."Then something in her said "Alright, what is it?"The man smiled and said "You must find the Jedi Holochron"Then she said "The jedi Holochon, what the heck does the jedi look like?"The man smiled again and answered "Over thousands of generation the jedi are keepers of the peace and guardings to the Great Holochon.The jedi seek knowage and peace."Then the man said "Are you ready to start your jerney to the Force?" SHe said yes and then left the town.She was walking almost whole day and the feeling was getting warmer and warmer.She was out from power when the man appared again. and said "Dont give up young one, trust your feelings and belive in the force she will guide you to the object your seeking"She managed to get up and continio walking ahead trying to trust her feelings.Suddenly when walking all day she felt something really cold and the she started diging the sand after hour she found the Holochon.Just before to touch it the same light energy came out from it and she was on the ground the shadow now had body and face.It was black male jedi that was looking happy for seeing her compleating the first task.He said "Good job child, now you must move to the second stage of the tryial you must make your own lightsaber, on the ground there is flashdisk with the needed parts for the building and try to make it confort for you."She said "Okay."Then she falled on the ground, when she woke up she was in her on her bed and she thought she was dreaming again.But then she found the data dist in her pocket, after that she entered the shop, she gave the list to the protocol droid with orders to bring all the part he can find in the garage from this list.She managed to find all the powers withouth the 2 crystals.Althou she started the building

Few weeks passed till she managed to make a good hilt and then the droid said she need 2 parts unknow for hi.The 2 crystals, she tryed to find the answer in the black market but the result was none and after 1 more week the man came again.He said "I see that you have trobble with the crystals child, am i wrong ?" then he gave her co ordinates for a planet and said "Go there and find the crystals you seek you will."He smiled and then vanished "Alirght!" She started her shuttle and 4 hours latter she was on planet with the same feeling like when she found the holochon.She was infront of a cave from it she was feeling cold and warm waves.She entered inside and the spirit came again, he said "Wach out child you have 1 shot at this when you take the first crystal you will have to pass the traps to get out." then he dissapeared.She took a crystal and then 3 arrows was flying to her she rolled and voided them all.After she goed to the white "Power Crystal" 4 Arrows came and when she was rolling on the ground one of them managed to scratch her and then she took it.With single swing of her sword she took big peace of the crystal and then the floor under her started to fall.She ran to the exit and jumps before she go out the floor falled but she grabed for a crystal.She rolled and then jumped landing o the ground the next thing she did was to get at home.There she took out the crystals and the hilt.After combining them she pressed the lunch button and green light same out from the hilt.The spirit came out again he said "Good Child now i can honnor you with the rank of Jedi Initiate" He explaned to her everything about the force and started to train with her he was showing her how to handle the lightsaber and few core powers.After 4 Month she was avable to perform Smal force push jump run abit faster and even handle a lightsaber.
((More text tommorow when i rp it. Everything is rped on the server))

Last edited by Krisko on Sun May 02, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://vigilante-rp.forumotion.com
Ivu
Master Admin
Master Admin
Ivu

PostSubject: Re: Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|   Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm

what about her birth place and background/history
Back to top Go down
Krisko
Master Admin
Master Admin
Krisko

PostSubject: Re: Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|   Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 am

Sorry yesterday i frogot to add the history
Back to top Go down
https://vigilante-rp.forumotion.com
Ivu
Master Admin
Master Admin
Ivu

PostSubject: Re: Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|   Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 am

This is the level 1 right? add that please.
Back to top Go down
Norina
Admin
Admin
Norina

PostSubject: Re: Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|   Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

This is all approved.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|   Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jucasta Thorin |Jedi Initiate|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New website register at: http://www.vigilante-rp.org/ ! :: www.vigilante-rp.org MOVE THERE! :: www.vigilante-rp.org MOVE THERE!-
Jump to: